1. General provisions
This policy of processing personal data defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures for ensuring the security of personal data of ICOPatrol (hereinafter - Site Administration).
- The Site Administration sets the observance of human rights and freedoms while processing its personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets, as its primary goal and condition for the performance of its activities.
- This policy of the Site Administration regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Site Administration can obtain about visitors of the website https://icopatrol.io.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data is processing of personal data by means of computer facilities);
- Blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing their accessibility on the Internet at the network address https://icopatrol.io;
- Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases as well as information technologies and technical means ensuring its processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data is an action, which makes it impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specifying (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Administration is a legal entity or an individual, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data independently or jointly with other persons, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Information is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or defined website User https://icopatrol.io;
- A user is any visitor of the website https://icopatrol.io;
- Provision of personal data is action aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of people;
- Dissemination of personal data is any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an indeterminate circle of people (transfer of personal data) or for acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including promulgation of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data is any action that results in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) result in the destruction of material carriers of personal data.
3. Site Administration can process the following personal data of the User
- Full name;
- Requisites of the document proving the identity;
- The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of online statistics (Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further summarized in the text. Policies are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. The goals of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The impersonal data on Users, collected using the services of Internet statistics, serve to collect information about the actions of the site users, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
- The operator processes the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://icopatrol.io. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The User is prohibited to:
The security of personal data processed by the Site Administration is ensured through the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the protection of personal data.
- The administration of the site ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that preclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- Under no circumstances will the personal data of the User ever be transferred to third parties.
7. Final Provisions
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Site Administration. The policy is valid for a period of time until it is replaced by a new version
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://icopatrol.io
- General provisions
- Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Site Administration can process the following personal data of the User
- The goals of processing personal data
- Legal basis for processing personal data
- The procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
- Final Provisions