- This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) refers to the ICOPATROL website located at https://icopatrol.io, and to all relevant sites linked to the site https://icopatrol.io.
- This Agreement governs the relationship between the Administration of the site ICOPATROL (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administration) and the User of this Site.
- The administration reserves the right to change, add or delete items at any time, as we are constantly working on the site ICOPATROL
COPYRIGHT / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The site https://icopatrol.io (hereinafter -We, ICOPATROL, Our) is our intellectual property. Most of the content on the ICO projects pages belongs to the owners of ICO projects. All other materials are the intellectual property of ICOPATROL. If you believe that we have used your intellectual property without prior consent, contact our support team
Evaluate ICO projects on our website have the opportunity:
- We, ICOPATROL
- Funds (after registration)
- Experts (after registration)
- Registered users (after registration)
The overall evaluation of the project consists of the evaluation of: ICOPATROL, Experts and Funds.
Assessment from registered users is not included in the overall evaluation of the ICO project
DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY
The ratings that are published on ICOPATROL are for informational purposes only. The content on the site is not a recommendation to enter into any securities transactions or investment advice. We do not give recommendations, we do not provide predictions for investing.
Therefore, neither ICOPATROL, nor Funds, nor Experts, nor Registered Users are responsible for the investment decisions of visitors of our site. It is extremely important for you to do your own research and analysis of ICO projects before you make any investments.
Estimates for ICO projects that are submitted by ICOPATROL, Funds and Experts are conducted on the basis of professional experience, public information and, if possible, through communication with the ICO project team.
Ratings for ICOs that are submitted by Registered Users are provided as "people's opinions" and are not included in the overall evaluation of the ICO project.
We do not request or accept any money for placing your ICO project to our site. After submitting an application for posting your project on our site, we check it and then publish it. So we do not guarantee the publication of your ICO project after sending your application for publication.
THE USER IS PROHIBITED TO:
- download content that is illegal, violates any rights of third parties; promotes violence, cruelty, hatred and (or) discrimination based on race, nationality, gender, religion, social background; contains inaccurate information, and (or) insults specific individuals, organizations, authorities
- represent oneself for another person or representative of the organization and (or) the community without sufficient rights, including for the employees of the site ICOPATROL.
USE OF THE SITE
- The Site and the Content on the Site are owned and managed by the Site Administration.
- You must create an account to assess the ICO of the project offered on the Site.
- The User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as for all activities carried out on behalf of the account User, without exception.
- The User shall promptly notify the Site Administration of unauthorized use of his/her account or password or any other security breach.
Policy regarding the processing of personal data
This policy of processing personal data defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures for ensuring the security of personal data of ICOPatrol (hereinafter - Site Administration).
- The Site Administration sets the observance of human rights and freedoms while processing its personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets, as its primary goal and condition for the performance of its activities.
- This policy of the Site Administration regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Site Administration can obtain about visitors of the website https://icopatrol.io.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data is processing of personal data by means of computer facilities);
- Blocking of personal data is a temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing their accessibility on the Internet at the network address https://icopatrol.io;
- Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases as well as information technologies and technical means ensuring its processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data is an action, which makes it impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specifying (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Administration is a legal entity or an individual, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data independently or jointly with other persons, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Information is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or defined website User https://icopatrol.io;
- A user is any visitor of the website https://icopatrol.io;
- Provision of personal data is action aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of people;
- Dissemination of personal data is any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an indeterminate circle of people (transfer of personal data) or for acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including promulgation of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data is any action that results in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) result in the destruction of material carriers of personal data.
Site Administration can process the following personal data of the User
- Full name;
- Requisites of the document proving the identity;
- The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of online statistics (Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further summarized in the text. Policies are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
The goals of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The impersonal data on Users, collected using the services of Internet statistics, serve to collect information about the actions of the site users, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for processing personal data
- The operator processes the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://icopatrol.io. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Site Administration is ensured through the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the protection of personal data.
- The administration of the site ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that preclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- Under no circumstances will the personal data of the User ever be transferred to third parties.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Site Administration. The policy is valid for a period of time until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://icopatrol.io